Saturday, January 17, 2015

3rd Quarter Experiences in Computer Science 1

List Of Topics:
1.Parts of Microsoft Excel
a.Shortcut keys 
2.Excel Solver
3.Cell Reference
4.Logical Operations
5.Conditional Formatting
6.Functions
7.Formulas
8.Charts
9.Macros


My Experience this Quarter:
                This Quarter,it is all about Microsoft Excel.I felt quite more confident this quarter because there is more math involved in it.I think that I have done great this quarter.I have passed all the requirements this 3rd Quarter.I have learned a lot this quarter,all about Microsoft Excel.Even though there are lots of hurdles in the way,I still managed to jump over it.Thank you Sir Tom to all of your efforts and hard works this quarter.I know this will help me a lot in the future.Thank you so much!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment